Thursday, October 23, 2014

Game-development Log (9. "Bootstraping")


Work-in-progress: https://site-win.azurewebsites.net

This will be a short one. I'm basically picking up my map page and adding a bootstrap template around it.

I'm not tweaking it too much, just adding a couple of navigation buttons, some modals and some cosmetic details (like a subtle transparency on the navigation bar).

Without Bootstrap:


With Bootstrap:

Some buttons on the navbar already open some modals but it's mostly a placeholder for the functionality, like the Sign in one.



Also, Boostrap provides, out-of-the-box, responsive design. Thus the mobile-like display looks like:


So, nothing too fancy but I really love the "cleaness" that Bootstrap provides. I still need to tweak the UI a little bit but I'm not expecting it to change that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment